SimplyPats User Forum

SimplyPats Portable Appliance Testing Software
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:09 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:51 pm 

Hi Folks,

Having joined the forum in September 2009, I have regulary looked at what has been happening within RSR Systems and looking at some of the requests that have been made for help for sometimes trivial issues from users of the Simply Pats software.

I have noticed the folks/staff at RSR Sytems (Simply Pats) have obliged very quickly with a quick response and or a solution while they have been trying to develop a new version of software. At times I have offered my 2 bobs worth of comment and also asked if something could be done or considered in the software.

In recent times I have been privately "tic tacking" with Carl and have been amazed at the level of service provided, particularly the response turn around times as low as 7 minutes, considering that I am 10 hours ahead in time zone. I was with a fellow "tagger" the other day and Carl responded within a few minutes at 11-15 pm (his time and 9-15am next day my time).

Richard has previously made the comment in other areas within the forum that "the business is their bread and butter and they try to assist the client as quicly as possible". Yeah, but .....so quick.? I would find it difficult for another company anywhere to match them.

Here, where I live, and adjoining towns also do the same, we have a number of annual award categories for the Outstanding Business of the Year. If RSR was nominated they would be a winner.

The help and service is appreciated not only by me but also by others as well, as borne out in other forum comments.

Regards

Glenfer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:52 pm 

Hi Glenfer

I would totally agree with your comments, and having the first hand privilege of driving to see both Carl and Richard in person, bolsters up your comments.

Their business and commitment is second to none, which is rare to see these days. Every time I have asked a question, or a suggestion they embrace it with positive pro-active / re-active approach for the customer, client and end user, striving to profect an excellent easy to use unique software package.

I am sure I speak for all you PAT / Taggers out there.

Kindest regards

Steve :D

All in accordance with The IEE CofP
www.handselectrical.co.uk