SimplyPats User Forum

SimplyPats Portable Appliance Testing Software
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:51 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: 5 Star Service
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:58 pm 

Hi All,

Just want to say a big thank you for all your help and support with the upgrade to SimplyPATs V6 and Custom reports.

Although there are other PAT report software providers out there, what separates you guys is not only the quality of your product, but more importantly is the level of support that you guys provide. I have emailed quieries late in the evening (gone 9pm) hoping to have a reply the following day, but to my suprise, you have exceeded my expectations and replied the same night!!!

Having such a quality product helps to provide that finishing touch off to our service and with support like this, gives me great confidence that choosing SimplyPATs was the right choice.

Keep up the great service guys, big thanks!

Terry

Post subject: Re: 5 Star Service
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:43 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Terry

Thank you for you comments regarding the SimplyPats Software and the Support offered.

We try our best to offer a high level of support for our product during our normal support hours and as your experience has shown even out of hours on occasion.

I receive all emails on my mobile and will certainly do my best to at least acknowledge an email if I have my phone to hand, or if im not busy with normal home life activities.

Thanks again for your comments, if you need me to look at the Report you mentioned in your email, just drop me a line.

Regards Carl