SimplyPats User Forum

SimplyPats Portable Appliance Testing Software
It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:32 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:42 pm 

All

As a relatively new user to Simply PATS I have to say that that the overall experience has been truly refreshing. It is rarely these days that I find suppliers that truly understand the meaning of 'Customer Service', well you guys at Simply PATS have surpassed all expectations. The software installed an absolute breeze on all four of my computers, no nasty error messgaes !

The software itself is doing nothing less than the job expected and now we have had out custom reports done it is a dream to use. In all if you are thinking about investing in this products do not hessitate, Richard, Carl & Ron a very well done.

A very satisfied customer.

Paul Davey-Turner
:D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:54 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Paul

Many thanks for your post regarding the Quality of Service. Thank you also for purchasing so many copies of the SimplyPats software.

We really like the custom reports that you designed for your customers and despite it costing you some money and taking us some time to do, we were pleased that they look very professional and seem to be working without any major issues.

I am just about to try and fix some of the minor bugs in the custom software we wrote for you, and hope this also continues to increase the productivity of your PAT testing.

Once again, thanks for your supportive comments, they help keep the team here enthusiastic!

Regards, Richard.