SimplyPats User Forum

SimplyPats Portable Appliance Testing Software
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:48 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: re:-customer service
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:23 pm 

Having purchased the simplypats software package we have had a number of problems trying to download the data from our pat tester.Each time we have called we have been treated with a very proffesional approach,and our problems have been sorted,calls and emails have always been returned very promptly.and i found Carl very efficient and helpful at all times .Well done good to see someone thinks about good customer service at last. mark Neale.

Post subject: SimplyPats Support
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:37 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Mark

Thank you for the feedback regarding your experience while dealing with the guys at SimplyPats Support.

Download issues make up a large percentage of all Support Calls, but can generally be sorted out fairly easily. As in your case, it is just a matter of making sure that the Drivers for the USB to Serial Cable have been installed correctly, and that the correct procedure for downloading from the PAT is being used I.E. Com Port, Baud Rate, Download Format etc.

We are of course, more than happy to offer support for our SimplyPats Software, however we will also try our best (with varying success) to help out when users are using hardware not supplied by ourselves, such as USB to Serial Converters etc.

We do try our best to answer emails as promptly as possible and there have been several occasions where emails have been replied to out of hours, in the evenings or at weekends. This obviously depends on my free time as I monitor all emails from my mobile device.

It is always good to hear that users are happy with the level of support offered.

Regards Carl