SimplyPats User Forum

SimplyPats Portable Appliance Testing Software
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Local Software training.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:15 pm 

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with some SimplyPats training in the Melbourne area. My workplace has recently made the switch and we're hoping to find someone local who can provide training for us to get the most out of our newly acquired database. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:12 am 
Site Admin

Hi sdavid25

I have sent our local distributors a link to this post, maybe they will be able to offer you some assistance.

On from that, we do have remote access software which we use for support and I have had many sessions with users in New Zealand and Australia without any problems. if you are interested I would be more than happy to spend some time with you over the phone, or Skype for that matter.

Send an email to our support address if you are interested or need further information.

Regards Carl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:48 pm 

Hi Carl,

Thank you so much for your response. Some training from a local distributor would be ideal for our department.
The idea of telephone support is fantastic also (I think Skype is out of the question because of corporate policy) though I'm wondering if time zone differences might make that a little difficult (I work 6.30am to 3.00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time which is GMT +10).

Regards,

Sam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:47 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Sam

We are more than happy to offer out of hours support over the phone or Skype, however the phone would be better if its during our office hours.

If you need assistance or support in what would be our evening time, Skype would be preferable as I don't give out my mobile or home number, but I am more than happy to set something up if needed.

In the mean time, you may find some of the guides on SimplyPats Version 7 useful reading viewforum.php?f=64

Carl