SimplyPats User Forum

SimplyPats Portable Appliance Testing Software
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:06 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:37 am 

Hi, I have been going over some of the older posts and see you added the serial number to V2 Appliance Register Grouped for a client, I was wondering if this could be done to the appliance register by site as I sub contract out some times and as I use their tags they require the tag number to be recorded and I could add it as serial number and change the heading to tag number in exel before sending.
I also have just reloaded simply pats to a new computer running Vista and I now find when I print out on appliance register by site I dont get the totals under each site and a final number of appliances tested at the bottom. I find this realy usefull as a quick reference.

Regards
Shirley

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:07 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Shirley

We can certainly add the Serial Number Data field to the Appliance Register by Site report and can also add the heading “Tag Number” instead of Serial Number if this would help?

The V2 Appliance Register Grouped includes the totals under each location, but I will have a look at the original Appliance Register by Site to see if the totals can be added for you.

I can look at both of the above early next week as I am out of the office for the rest of today.

Regards carl