SimplyPats User Forum

SimplyPats Portable Appliance Testing Software
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 10:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Signature Size
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:27 pm 

Hi to the team,
Sorry if I seem to be a little thick on this trivial matter :? , but I have just spent the last hour or so trying to reduce my signature size within the box for the reports. I think you said it’s possible, to wrap the signature (BMP/GIF File) around with a white boarder :?:
I have tried this but to no avail. If and when your team have got a couple of minutes, any chance you could post an idiots guide?

I am sure this might be of use also to other SP members

Ps nice to see the dots that underlined the signature in the past have disappeared with the latest updates, another attention to detail from the SP team :wink:

Steve

All in accordance with The IEE CofP
www.handselectrical.co.uk

Post subject: Re: Signature Size
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:14 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Steve,

If you email me your signature (I will PM you my email address) I will resize the signature file for you. Let me know roughly what sort of height you want.

However I think in the longer term rather than expecting people to resize the signature file (which is a bit fiddly) I will add a Signature File height parameter, just in the same way that you can size your company logo image.

As you say, in the short term it might be possible to write a quick guide on how to resize the image so that it looks a more appropriate size.

Yes - the dots were a bit of a problem, fine if you were handwriting a signature, but problematic when combined with an electronic one.

Regards, Richard.

Post subject: Re: Signature Size
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:49 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Arron

You can use any paint package to resize and crop (remove any white space) from your signature image.

If you don't have a paint package to hand, you can always email your signature image to our support email address and we will adjust it as necessary for you and send it back to you. (http://www.simplypats.co.uk/contact.html)

Once the image is cropped you can use the Signature Height setting in the Print Settings Screen to adjust the height it appears on the reports. You can adjust between 5 and 15 mm

(If you search in the Help System for your company logo the topic there explains the issue of cropping images.)

Regards, Richard