SimplyPats User Forum

SimplyPats Portable Appliance Testing Software
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:41 pm 
Site Admin

All SimplyPats Version 5 users can now download and use this Free Custom Report.

*** Please Note ** Installing this Custom Report will not over-write the old Report, the old style Certificate will still be available for users that prefer the original Certificate. See below for instructions

We have made installing the new Certificate easy, simply download the self install package, double click on it and follow the instructions.

Once installed the new Certificate will be available on the Print Results Screen.

You will notice that the Print Results Screen has an option to "Use Custom Report?" when this is ticked it will say "Custom Report Loaded and will print the new certificate. If you want to print the old Certificate, untick the box.

To download your Free Custom Report (Certificate of Electrical Testing CERT001) please click on the link below

viewforum.php?f=39

PLEASE register on the forum (See Below) and post a reply or send us an email to say whether you like the new certificate design.

You may also have some ideas for additional free reports / certificate reports of your own, we would like to hear your thoughts on this subject.

Click the following Link to Register on the forum

http://simplypats.net/phpbb2/profile.php?mode=register&sid=34a2bbea18f8fb41c03f76f787481bb2

SimplyPats Support

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:23 pm 

Could you please let me know if it would be possible to either send me this file or make it available again please.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:49 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Philc

Many apologies, it looks like we have a broken link to the download of this custom certificate. I will get the link repaired on Monday so that you can download it.

Regards, Richard.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:35 am 
Site Admin

Hi Philc

The download link should now be working however I will also email you the file direct.

regards carl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:04 pm 

thanks guys all sorted now :)