SimplyPats User Forum

SimplyPats Portable Appliance Testing Software
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:05 pm 

Hi I am new to this forum and hope some one might have the answer that I need.. I recently bought what has been described as a check box for pat testing to hopefully use to do periodic checks on my pat tester between re calibration tests, however I have done a search on the web and can find no information or instructions about how to use it or indeed if its the right box.. SEAWARD IT 1000 CHECK BOX, PAT TESTING. is what the advert said. Thanks in advance.. :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:36 pm 
Site Admin

Hi uncon24

We purchased a Seaward check box although I think it must be a later model than the one you are using. The values for the test points on the check box are written on the back of the check box. Is this not the same for yours? I can do a check for our manual for this tomorrow.

You may want to check out the Seaward web site as they have an excellent range of downloadable faq's and manuals. Also Seaward have their own forum, which if you pose the question there you may get a response from their support team or other users.

You may also want to check out this thread

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=290

where we are currently developing some software to record the interim checks of testers between calibrations.

Lorna has programmed this software and is very close to having a beta version that can be looked at if you want to try it.

Regards, Richard.