SimplyPats User Forum

SimplyPats Portable Appliance Testing Software
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:50 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:57 am 

Hi,
I am not sure if this has been covered elsewhere? I have recently bought a primetest 250+ and I am struggling to transfer my reports into the PATGuard Elements software ? I am able to download to the datalogger programme no problem, from there I draw a blank and I cannot perform anything with the elements programme .
Sorry for the stupid newbie question it is something I cannot overcome and I need to give my client there report and certificate.
Thanks G

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:38 am 
Site Admin

Hi G

Not sure there are many Seaward PAT Guard Elements users on this forum, as it’s primarily for SimplyPats.

I don’t personally have much of an understanding of how to import data into PAT Guard Elements or even if it’s possible as it was marketed as a manual entry solution, much like our own SimplyPats Manual Entry software which doesn’t have any import of data options.

I would suggest contacting Seaward or joining one of the Facebook PAT testing groups where I’m sure someone would be able to help.

Carl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:47 am 
Site Admin

Also, further to my reply above.

SimplyPats Version 7 can import data directly from the PrimeTest 250+ or you can use the Datalogger file, have a look at this post viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1109

If you are interested, and overview of SimplyPats can be found here http://www.simplypats.co.uk/overview.html you would need the Full Downloading Edition, however you may want to contact support via email (on our contact page) to see if there are any discounts available at time of purchase.

Carl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:14 pm 

Hi,
Thank you for your reply, I will look into the simplypats software this afternoon!
Regards G